We're looking for a confident communicator to join our friendly, award winning team based in Cheshire.
The full time Account Executive role offers hybrid and flexible working and a great first or second step for those looking to progress their career in PR and social media management.
What Your Day To Day Will Look Like
- You’ll be building relationships with existing and new clients as well as key contacts
- You’ll be working with your client Account Manager to ensure PR and social media plans are being effectively delivered and results achieved
- You’ll be dealing with the print and online media, as well as influencers to achieve success for clients
- You’ll be working as part of a team writing blog content, website copy, and social media content for a variety of clients in various industries including hospitality, leisure, travel, manufacturing, retail, fintech, food and drink etc.
What Will Your Responsibilities Be?
- Developing industry, sector, and product knowledge
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts with your Account Manager
- Contributing to meetings where appropriate, and liaising / updating clients on activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including influencers and industry spokespeople
- Developing news angles, stories, and pitches to further the client’s profile, products, and services
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
Skills We’re Looking For
- To be a confident communicator
- To be organised and with good interpersonal skills
- To have a real passion for the PR & marketing industry and want to achieve results
- Great at copywriting
- Willing to get stuck in as part of a team
The ‘Need To Knows’
- We’re looking for a minimum of 1 year experience in the PR industry, or an educational background to suit
- Salary is based on experience
- This is a flexible, hybrid role that usually requires 1-2 days in our office in Tattenhall, Chester
- Due to being in a remote location, a car is essential
To apply, send your CV with a brief cover letter to Louis Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org