Our award-winning, independent Marketing Agency based in Salford Quays, Manchester, is looking for a multi-talented Web/Graphic Designer to join the team.
An ambitious studio, targeting a candidate that can match their creativity and drive. We believe in boosting brands and creating standout to accelerate sales and growth for online brands. A tight-knit team, who work closely to always create something you can’t ignore for all of our clients.
As part of the team, you will always be heard and get the opportunity to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about developing engaging creative, pushing your ideas and designs to create standout and impact. You’re a strong team player with initiative, a diverse portfolio demonstrating great design for digital advertising campaigns, e-commerce websites and branding.
- You will be working across a variety of projects ranging from conceptual creative work, design for digital advertising campaigns, websites and the development of brands.
- Working solo on some projects as well as working within the larger team on others, from idea through to delivery for clients.
- Skills/Experience and responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in a creative/marketing agency.
- Excellent all round design skills, with proven experience in digital advertising campaigns, e-commerce websites and branding.
- The development of campaign ideas and execution across a wide range of media.
- Experience working with online brands and ecommerce companies.
- Knowledge of best practice for digital touchpoints including, Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Knowledge of best practice in design for print including Billboards and Flyers.
- An understanding in best practice Web design, CRO & UX.
- Experience in creating engaging emailers as part of integrated campaigns.
- Excellent creative and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good understanding of branding; creating and developing identities through to guidelines.
- Able to manage more than one brief at a time meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Animation skills are desirable, but not essential.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Onsite Gym
- Team Breakfast every week
- Quarterly Team Outings
We are looking for a versatile individual with a can-do attitude who has the flair and prowess to want to produce award winning projects across a diverse range of clients. Established in 2009 K2L Marketing has experienced growth in both numbers of staff and client base, over the next 12 months our strategy will continue to focus on growth and added value services.
If you’re interested, please email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk
Please, no recruitment agencies.