Manchester International Festival are seeking to appoint a Head of Venue IT.
Accountability for IT service delivery at The Factory ensuring that the venue operates effectively for visitors, audiences, colleagues, visiting performers and commercial partners.
This includes continually improving the end user interaction with IT at The Factory helping MIF to be at the forefront of digital art, while ensuring the delivery of venue based IT services that align with our core values: Open, Determined, International, Equitable and International.
- Develop and oversee an effective IT service delivery, infrastructure and support function that can support the Factory 24/7. This will need to balance cost with the level of support required at different points in the day and week
- Accountability for IT governance and Policies at the Factory venue, delivering a continual improvement approach to physical and network security, disaster recovery, business continuity and risk management. There is an important balance to be struck between security and making the organisation accessible
- Hands on Technical IT professional with experience of managing large public buildings or venues
- Experience of working with commercial business systems and the • Microsoft Technology stack
- Customer journey and experience improvement.
- Working knowledge of relevant systems including help-desk/support management
- Project lead experience across a demonstrable range of complex projects.
- Experience of driving optimum performance from vendors and building partnerships
- An ambassador for technology and change within an organisation.
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enthusiasm for training, mentoring and support of emerging talent – with demonstrable experience of leading on the planning and delivery of IT training programmes
- Awareness of the impact of GDPR on the maintenance and administration of IT systems
- Experience of disaster recovery and business continuity planning
To apply via our website, click the link below