Wanted: New team member - Hough Bellis is looking for a new Account Executive / Senior Account Executive.
We’re an established and growing communications agency dedicated to helping people and organisations working for a fairer society. We create great communications for projects that improve people’s lives.
Through our work we hope to create a society where:
- Good quality housing is available to all.
- Communities are places where everyone can thrive.
- People who are unfairly disadvantaged in society are given a voice.
- We take action to protect our environment for future generations.
- From housing providers carrying out major regeneration projects and clean tech firms revolutionising the energy market, to national campaigns aimed at ending homelessness and reforming our welfare system – all of our clients work towards these goals.
What we’re looking for:
We need someone who is passionate about making a difference. A person who would be proud to deliver projects that make a lasting impact on society. We’re looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to build a career at a company where there’s plenty of chance to grow.
- Be able to write clean, clear copy in a variety of tones
- Be passionate about causes and campaigns and have a strong desire for social change
- Have a good grasp of current affairs and issues impacting clients
- Know what makes a good story and understand the media and social media
- Ideally have experience in organising events
- Be versatile and organised
- Be able to run projects and understand how to work with clients and suppliers
- Grow your career with a dedicated training programme
- Work on national campaigns and projects
- Supportive culture with flexible working
No agency experience required.
What can you expect from us?
- We’re ambitious for ourselves and our clients! You’ll get a dedicated training programme, a mentor to help you grow your career and additional company learning days with experts from across the media, social media and politics.
- We’re proud of our work, set high standards and offer strategic advice. You’ll get to work with a variety of senior colleagues who are always happy to help and the opportunity to work on national campaigns that make a lasting impact.
- We build relationships on trust and treat people fairly, and with respect. We pioneered flexible working long before other businesses, and trust people to get on with their jobs in a safe and supportive environment.
- We make business decisions that improve lives for future generations and protect the environment.
- Most importantly, we’re fun to work with – with action-packed company gatherings in places such as Barcelona, Edinburgh, and The Lake District, and opportunities to attend a range of events throughout the year.
- We are comfortable doing things a bit differently, and we’ll be there for you whenever you need us.
- Most of all, we want people who love doing great work and who love being able to make it compatible with real life.
That’s the Hough Bellis way.
What do current staff think?
“It was clear from the start that trust and flexibility are key to the company. It’s great for someone like me as I am trusted to get the work done but can do it when creativity strikes rather than within ‘working hours.’
“I appreciate the importance the company gives to training sessions and personal development – and the effort that goes into away days.” – Account Executive.
This will be a permanent role with a salary ranging from £24,000 – £27,000 per year depending on experience. We’re not like most communications agencies – so if you’ve had a bad experience elsewhere or are looking for a change, we might just be right for you. We recruit on values and how well we’d work together, so we’re open to people looking for a career change.
To find out more or for a no-obligations chat, get in touch today at email@example.com
SORRY, NO AGENCIES