Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search and digital marketing agency. We are recruiting a talented individual to join our Content Marketing team. We run content marketing & digital PR campaigns for our clients to increase their organic visibility and website performance.
Working within our content marketing team you will assist with the ideation and creation of digital content marketing campaigns, as well as contribute to assets and work with internal teams to pitch campaign ideas and report on successes.
Relevant skills and experience
- Ability to develop external relationships with bloggers, publishers and social influencers to promote our clients’ campaigns and content. (essential)
- Ability to work in both a team environment, and use initiative to work independently (essential)
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments and individuals effectively (essential)
- A proven ability to plan work and meet deadlines when working under pressure on a number of projects (essential)
- Experience in generating creative and formal content for blog posts and various assets (essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing and a range of campaign tactics (desirable)
- Experience of campaign outreach and reporting with relevant tools such as Hootsuite (desirable)
- Experience of developing campaign strategies and a track record of success (desirable)
- Experience of social media management and optimisation (desirable)
- Desire and ability to develop own skill set and share knowledge/best practice (essential)
Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
- Plus everyone gets their birthday off
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Mental health support and employee helpline
- Relaxed and supportive atmosphere (casual dress code)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our award winning campaigns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.