We are looking for a motivated and proactive Social Media Executive to join our outstanding team of Jammers. Our new Jammer will be working alongside a great team on national and regional projects for established brands within the Personal Finance (we’re talking pet insurance and travel insurance), FinTech and Recycling sectors.
Working closely with the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for delivering social media strategies for our clients, helping them achieve their digital goals.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will get heavily involved with delivery work, such as content writing and planning, managing social profiles and implementing paid social activity, pitching to influencers to raise brand awareness and monitoring performance to identify best practices. You will support the Social Media Manager in creating meaningful client reports in a timely manner and will need to identify key learnings and actions to apply across accounts.
Able to work well collaboratively, you will consistently deliver against the unique set of requirements of working for a small agency. You will be a strong writer, highly organised and an exceptional communicator, comfortable speaking with and building strong relationships with your team, clients, and suppliers.
Working with the account team, you will manage social media accounts, work to set communications plans, research for campaign proposals, contribute to new business proposals and provide robust analysis.
At Jam, we develop integrated campaigns that work across multiple channels to support our clients’ business objectives. We’re big on creative campaign ideas and data driven content that packs a punch.
- Client interaction, communicating through weekly performance calls, meetings and day-to-day contact
- Supporting the team in implementation of strategic and creative campaigns
- Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news and updates
- Drafting and implementing best-in-class social media content that aligns with broader marketing activity
- Implement paid social media to drive performance against objectives
- Work closely with the creative team to devise creative campaigns and content for channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all campaign activity, refining where necessary
- Draft creative and video briefs, as well as oversee the production of channel specific content
- Supporting the broader account team with day-to-day delivery, research and reporting
- Regularly produce insightful, client-facing reports and talk clients through the results eloquently, demonstrating an understanding of learnings and how you’ll use those to improve going forward
- 1+ years agency experience
- Demonstrable experience implementing social media campaigns across both organic and paid.
- Strong planning skills
- Be up to date on latest trends and algorithms
- Proven experience of TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- A good understanding of B2B and consumer accounts, with proven results
- Ability to present work in a meaningful way directly to clients and internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisational, planning and time management skills. Experience of project management software, such as Monday’s preferable but not essential.
- Experience with tools and software to track activity and results, such as Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Hootsuite
- Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and fun work environment
- A great team and support network
- Autonomy to bring your own ideas to the mix
- A bonus structure
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working, including WFH
- Continuous training with an allocated training budget
- An office dog!
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org