Personal skills required
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Work well in teams as well as individually
- First-class problem-solving capabilities
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Ability to pass on and share knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Technical skills required
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent eye for proofreading
- Confident in the use of Microsoft / Adobe packages
- Driving licence
- Experience in delivering high profile campaigns
- Create and maintain a high profile internally and externally, gaining respect and credibility.
- To be proactive in maximising account opportunities, across all the agency services.
- To be an impactful deputy for the Head of Client services in their absence.
- To contribute to the development of your dedicated accounts.
- To manage a diversity of communication campaigns from start to finish, strategically, creatively, against objectives and including review of results.
- To effectively contribute to the business as usual activity, strategic proposals and agency new business.
- Excellence in writing project proposals and presenting them to the client.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- To be capable of providing solutions to problems arising in client business.
- Ongoing commercial awareness and management against budgets and delivery of client billing.
- To ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality.
- To be an advocate and super user for internal platforms and processes.
- To act in the best interests of Fishtank Agency at all times, as an internal and external advocate.
- Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research.
- 4-5+ years experience actively using required skills
- Preferably an agency environment experience
What we’re offering
- Very competitive salary based on experience
- 22 Days Holiday + Birthday + Christmas to New Year
- Bonus Scheme/ assessed annually around the business’ success
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Training/Development Opportunities (particularly in Digital Marketing)
- Free Parking
- Working Flexibility - Hybrid
- Pension (Auto Enrolment)
- Mileage Expenses
- Childcare Vouchers
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Fish & Chip Fridays & Duvet Days (Birthdays only for health reasons!)