We are looking for a talented paid media specialist to join our growing marketing team.
You will work across a growing portfolio of B2B and B2C client accounts, covering everything from sports brands, to charities and hospitality businesses. You will be the lead on digital marketing strategies for our clients, responsible for creating and delivering impactful campaigns across Paid Search, Social Media, Display Networks, Out of Home and Email Marketing.
We support a range of local charities so as well as being part of an ambitious and growing business there will be opportunities to give back and support the great work they do.
- Create, own and execute the paid media strategies for a range of clients
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure paid media is a fundamental part of wider marketing strategies
- Meet with clients to present strategies, budget forecasts, results and answer questions
- Interpret performance data and make data driven decisions to optimise campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences
- Ensure all campaigns align with client branding and wider campaign messaging
- Support digital marketing colleagues in executing paid media strategies and best practices
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing role. Experience in either agency or in-house is welcome
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, with a proven track record of being able to to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends and platform updates and a keen desire to stay ahead of the curve
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Google search, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Analytics
- Strong platform experience on LinkedIn, Meta, Twitter & Tiktok
- Ability to write and optimise good ad copy and web copy
- Experience being client facing with great communication skills
- Experience of running campaigns across display advertising platforms and out of home media
- Ability to design, implement, and analyse hypothesis-led tests covering campaign structure, keyword options, bidding strategies, and ad copy.
- Understanding of SEO and how paid campaigns complement SEO strategies
- Experience of using wordpress to manage website content
- Experience in troubleshooting across tag management, tracking and analytics goal set-up
- Experience of using SEM Rush or similar SEO tools
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Free On-Site Gym Membership
- On-site Parking
- Casual Dress
- Social Events
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject of your email.
Start date: ASAP
NO AGENCIES - thank you.