We’re a brand studio whose team make beautiful, crafted brands that work. Our clients cross sectors: from flagship placemaking, workspace and residential developments across the UK, to award-winning brands for museums and charities, via tech start-ups, financial and legal companies, global travel brands, and Top 5 universities.
What unites our work? Our approach. A commitment to design thinking – research, insight, strategy, problem-solving – and to setting the standards for how brands should look, feel, and behave.
We're now looking for a senior account manager to join our team - someone who understands brand strategy, appreciates good design (and high standards), and is curious, driven, and ambitious.
About the role
This is a key role. Working with our Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for our major client accounts – making projects happen on time, and to the standards we set. But this role is not just about project management.
You’ll be someone who wants to find out all there is to know about our clients, their industries, and the challenges they face. You’ll be able to immerse yourself in their worlds, building trust by being able to speak credibly about things that matter to them. Strategic enough to spot gaps and opportunities that they might not see. And you’ll be sales focused, working to develop business with our existing clients, as well as new ones.
So, this role is as much about attitude as it is agency experience. If you’re curious, driven and ambitious, we’d love to hear from you.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and projects from start to finish, with the support of our wider team.
- Providing project direction, ensuring projects follow our strategy, avoiding project creep, and liaising between clients, our creative, strategy, and studio management teams.
- Championing our researchled approach both internally and externally, researching our clients’ industries and sector trends, and becoming a trusted advisor to them.
- Using that knowledge to create and deliver client development plans, developing new business/projects with existing clients.
- Using that knowledge to spot new business opportunities, working with our Managing Director to convert those opportunities into conversations, approaches and pitches.
- Contributing to brand strategy, and working with the senior team to identify and solve the real problem or challenge at the heart of each client brief.
- Briefing projects to the studio, setting client/project KPIs and ensuring those KPIs are met.
- Taking the lead on resolving client/project issues before or as they arise.
- Brand and marketing campaign planning and execution (where needed, with support).
- Contributing to our own brand and marketing content, including ideas for thought leadership pieces and case studies.
- Agency account management / client relationship management experience (min. 4 years).
- A demonstrable interest in branding, advertising, design or marketing.
- Relationship management skills, including an ability to negotiate comfortably.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to present / pitch ideas.
- Project management skills, including scheduling, workflow and budget management.
- Strategic capability, and an ability to problemsolve.
- Ideally, experience of planning and executing brand / marketing campaigns.
- Strong commercial acumen.
This Job Description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. It outlines the main purpose of this role, and its key responsibilities.