At Bolser we specialise in UI/UX and customer centric digital design. We have ambitious plans for 2022 and are keen to hear from people with some agency experience under their belt looking for the next step in their career.
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital designer to join our talented team, delivering world class websites, apps and digital experiences for incredible brands like Microsoft, Xbox, AIG, Taco Bell and The Football Foundation.
The role will be based in our Leeds office with an optional 2 days a week working from home and flexible start and finish times.
As a digital designer at Bolser you will:
- Produce high quality designs, creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps.
- Effectively communicate design ideas and user experience to clients and the wider team.
- Execute all visual design stages from initial concept to final handover to developers.
- Help facilitate discovery workshops with the client at the start of each project.
- Initiate brainstorms and the formation of creative solutions.
- Support projects through the full lifecycle, from brief and pitch to usability and build.
- Support senior management with well thought-out pitch winning creative for new business proposals.
- Provide accurate estimates and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief.
Our ideal candidate:
- 1/3 years agency experience in digital design.
- Excellent digital design capability, with a passion for UX.
- Proficiency with modern design tools, Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC suite.
- A good understanding of the technical side of digital (HTML/CSS, though no coding is required).
- A self-starter who’s able to manage their time and tasks well whilst supporting the team.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to articulate and convey ideas both internally to the team and externally to clients.
- A creative thinker with the ability to go beyond what’s expected.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working - up to 2 days WFH and flexible start times
- An ongoing Personal Development Plan
- 25 days holiday
- Profit share scheme
- Bike to Work scheme
- Private health care
- Employee carbon offsetting
- A lively, social and collaborative working environment in Leeds City Centre
- The chance to do great work for great clients
- The best tools to do the job
- Friday Beers and lots of socials
- Free fruit, drinks, breakfast, table tennis and more
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below.
NO AGENCIES - thank you