We’re on the lookout for skilled senior PHP developer to join our multi-award winning team – have you got what it takes?!
As a PHP Developer you will report to the Lead Developer and be involved in a large variety of web and mobile projects, writing elegant code and generally looking after your technical output. You will need to have at least three years’ commercial experience, preferably agency based (but not essential). You will also be dedicated to the latest technologies and be able to oversee the technical aspects of projects.
- 3 years minimum PHP Experience
- Framework Experience eg. WordPress, Laravel
- Git – in a team environment
- Understanding of core programming concepts (OOP / MVC etc)
- Server knowledge (including email)
- Linux / Debian / CentOS
RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Assisting with our core platform development and client site implementations using the WordPress framework
- Contributing packages to our core codebase
- Support and enhance existing projects
- Creative mind-set
- True problem solver
- Write clean, concise and well-documented code
- Ability to talk about your work and your process to the team and others
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Cake PHP
- Magento development
- Shopify development
- AngularJS (or similar)
- Flexible hours
- Free drink Fridays
- Birthday off
- Monthly team pizza
- Team days out
- Office dogs
- Close knit team – we certainly have a laugh
- We love an awards ceremony!
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.