We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, proactive and self-motivated Junior Account Manager (JAM) or Senior Account Executive (SAE) to join our rapidly growing B2B marketing and communications agency located in the heart of Manchester.
You will support the successful management of a series of projects within a large global client account, and work collaboratively with the account management and other internal teams throughout the life cycle of projects, to ensure they are completed to brief, on schedule and within budget.
This role will suit an ambitious candidate wanting to help drive significant campaigns for companies at the forefront of scientific innovations in the UK and globally.
- Support the team to successfully deliver projects aligned with the clients’ strategic objectives and the company’s and clients’ quality and compliance processes
- Assist in day-to-day management and administration of projects (e.g. status tracking, timeline development, paid media/media planning, creative/client brief development etc.)
- Collaborate with and provide clear and adequate briefs to our internal teams and creatives resulting in completion of projects to brief and schedule.
- Support the management of in-house finances, including completion of monthly financial reporting/forecasting, invoice generation and PO set-up/management.
- Following the completion of training, progression to manage small client projects independently with full support from the Senior Account Manager
- A Life Sciences or Marketing degree
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn about new marketing and scientific technology trends
- Highly organised and comfortable with coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Fluent, clear and articulate written and verbal communication
- Solution-driven, proactive and self-motivated
- Marketing or communications experience within life sciences
- Knowledge of cell biology
- Experience or knowledge of managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing (Social Media, SEM and Paid Media) channels
- Experience or knowledge of content marketing
- Experience in metric review, analysis and reporting
- Hybrid working policy
- Located in the NEO building – a collaborative space with regular events to facilitate growth of the science and creative industries
- Notch Labs training program
- Extensive healthcare package
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced rate on-site gym and wellness sessions
- Free Greggs Friday in the office
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to Emily Wells firstname.lastname@example.org - job reference: 1253.
NO AGENCIES - thank you