We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our team. This role includes creating and defining ideas through from concept to completion.
With a hands-on approach and working with the team you’ll define, craft, and iterate solutions for our industry-leading clients and internal IP.
As part of our creative team, you’ll be working closely with our Creative Director, Studio Manager, Client Services team, Copywriters, and Strategists. You’ll be responsible for the creation and development of ideas with particular focus on their visual appearance and, with knowledge of digital design and production processes, you’ll create work that engages by ensuring the messages are strengthened through meaningful visual execution.
As part of your role, you will be:
- A dedicated team player, passionate about creating polished work
- Able to lead projects with clear communication and direction
- Experienced with client relations, in idea generation sessions and workshops to manage expectations and define scopes of work
- Able to generate ideas and document processes
- Able to design for new technologies
- Able to sketch and concept ideas
- Able to take an idea from sketches and concepts through to a final product
- Flexible in your approach, taking core design skills from UI/UX into AR/VR and beyond
- Professional and confident when communicating with clients, stakeholders and senior board members
As part of your role, you will have:
- A strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema4D and Blender with experience in other software such as Spine beneficial.
- Strong illustration and animation skills
- The ability to conceptualize and execute ideas within new areas of design
- The ability to balance defining new innovative concepts while focusing on the end user experience.
- Strong UX/UI design with previous experience applying them to AR/VR/Gaming applications (eg Figma, XD).
- Solid understanding of design processes for Games/VR/AR/.
- Experience with game engines, prototyping and development (eg play canvas).
- Staying up to date with industry techniques & trends, further developing your skill sets.
You may have:
- Experience with motion design & editing (e.g. AE, Prem, Final Cut, Pay canvas, Blender, Spine)
- Experience working alongside 3D Artists & Developers and a strong understanding of techniques and terminology to allow clear communication across departments
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- Up to the equivalent of 38 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays). This is made up of 24 days holiday plus 3 days over Christmas, 6 life balance days (a half day each month to do whatever you want), and an additional holiday for each year of service, up to a total of 5 extra days
- Early finish on a Friday
- Private health insurance which covers pre-existing conditions, cancer care and gives cashback for routine optical and dental treatments
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Half yearly profit share
- £1000 for referring a new hire
And we offer:
- Hybrid working and flexibility across our Manchester, Macclesfield, and Leeds offices
- Access to a personal trainer/nutritionist, free fruit, and breakfast
- Mental health support and access to professional therapists through ‘Spill’
- Twice yearly peer feedback and performance reviews, tailored personal development plans and objectives
- Access to industry accredited professional qualifications through our IPA membership
- Employee voice, we consult our people on matters affecting them and encourage participation in surveys, our suggestions box and employee awards
- A social buddy, monthly agency socials and events put on by our culture committee
- All supported by a culture driven by great work, team collaboration, passion, honesty, and mutual respect for everyone.
TrunkBBI is an integrated marketing agency focused on creating engaging, immersive and highly creative experiences for brands. We are a collaboration of some of the top names from network and bespoke agencies, brought together to deliver a boutique experience and service to clients.
Unique in our approach and our desire to do things differently, we build client teams that combine the best of abilities in design, dev, tech, content, engagement, and performance. Our belief in our approach ensures we produce brilliant results for clients.
To apply for the above please send your CV, with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org