- To manage and optimise paid digital advertising campaigns for a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors
- Managing media budgets in excess of £200k per month.
- To create effective paid digital strategies for client campaigns, using desktop research and industry tools to create compelling media plans, including channel budget allocations, creative approach, and performance forecasts.
- To identify further opportunities for existing clients across additional networks, channels and areas where spend can be increased, and work with relevant colleagues to present these to clients.
- Daily campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management.
- Be involved in new business development by having an input into or preparing proposals wherever required
- Generate regular client reports and contribute to campaign review documents with accurate data, clear analysis and recommendations.
Proven ability to effectively manage paid digital advertising channels across Google Ads and paid social and/or programmatic platforms.
Experience in setting up new accounts to include account uploads, tracking / goal set-up and report template creation.
Experience in using reporting mechanisms to monitor and derive actionable insights from your paid digital campaigns.
Excellent, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
Outgoing personality, confident speaking to clients.
Confident in using Microsoft Office applications: Excel to prepare and analyse data; PowerPoint and Word to prepare clear reports and recommendations.
What you can expect from being part of Gravity Global Performance Marketing
- to work with the best and most exciting clients
- to work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- to work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- to work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- to learn and develop with individual training budgets and development plans
excellent perks including your birthday off, health cash-back plan
flexible working hours
regular company events and socials