Do you have a love of food and people?
Are you passionate about helping brands achieve their marketing goals with great content? Do you thrive when thinking strategically, leading a team and achieving client growth? This could be the role for you.
Who are we?
We are a leading creative content production company, shooting digital content for some of the UK’s leading food and beverage brands including M&S, Booths, Center Parcs, Gordon’s Gin and Taylors of Harrogate. We are continuing to grow our existing client portfolio and have gained a significant number of new business wins, so are looking to appoint a Client Director.
What is the job?
The role is to direct and manage the Client Services team, including supervision and growth of individuals. Manage the profitability, direction and growth of accounts and lead client liaison for designated accounts, ensuring an exceptional level of strategic thinking, client service and creative excellence.
- Strategic direction and management of existing clients, setting the standard by which all accounts should be managed.
- Recruitment, management, motivation, development and training of the Client Services team.
- Implement and advocate best in class Client Service techniques and ethos throughout the business, continuingly assessing processes and platforms to ensure high levels of service and quality control.
- Creation of client development plans for key client accounts, identifying growth opportunities and ensuring we are producing commercially viable solutions.
- Build strong relationships with clients at a senior level and become a trusted and valued advisor and friend.
- Collaboration with our internal Production, Strategy and Creative departments to ensure successful project completion and client satisfaction.
- Champion brilliant briefs, interrogating client’s business and marketing objectives, to allow us to present comprehensive solutions. Ensure briefs are completed for all jobs and these are updated and referred to as jobs progress.
- Overall responsibility for the financial control of clients including profitability, accuracy of forecasting and reporting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation.
Who are we looking for?
At Powerhouse we pride ourselves on our unique culture that focuses on creating a happy workplace where people are empowered to do their best work. We thrive on being team players with an insatiable curiosity to make life better for ourselves and for our clients. We act responsibly, care for each other and the planet and want you to be able to show us how you embody these values in abundance!
In return we offer you
- An agile working policy - you choose when and where you work
- Christmas shut down in addition to your holiday allowance
- A vibrant and inclusive social events calendar. We are a social bunch and love to get out and about to build great team spirit. This includes a monthly activity, summer and Christmas parties
- Free refreshments all day every day and regular team lunches. With 7 studio kitchens there is always great food on offer
- Opportunity to play your part in working sustainably and help save our planet
- Designated budget for wellbeing initiatives such as yoga classes and support for mental health through our partnership with Able Futures
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Opportunity to give back – we work with local education partners to showcase careers in the creative sector
Powerhouse can offer you the opportunity to be part of something special, inspiration to leap out of bed in the morning, a chance to work in a genuine ‘people-first’ environment and the potential to develop your career as our business grows.
To apply, click the link below to send your CV and cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role, what sets you apart from the competition and what your salary package expectations are. We don’t want ‘generic’ applications – you are unique so tell us why!
Deadline Monday 3rd January
Strictly no agencies please