We’re looking for a Digital Account Director to lead and develop our B2B and B2C accounts.
You’ll join our amazing team of Jammers to ensure service excellence for established brands within the financial service, tech and leisure sectors, among others.
As an integrated communications agency we devise and deliver comprehensive marketing solutions, utilising a combination of tactics that support clients in meeting strategic business objectives, encompassing everything from web (UX / UI / build), paid media, social media (paid and organic), PR, creative, digital outreach, brand development and more. Our ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the broader marketing mix.
This is a key role for a Digital Account Director with a good strategic and commercially-focused approach. Reporting into the Client Services Director, you will direct and lead on client strategies and ensure client service excellence.
You will be confident in forging strong, profitable and long term relationships with key decision makers and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of clients, their industries and their objectives. Understanding the broader marketing mix, you will deliver the best strategy and tactical mix of Jam’s specialisms to help clients achieve their goals.
Commercial management is essential, ensuring accounts are run profitably and clients receive the best possible return.
As Digital Account Director you will bring excellent team management and delegation skills, actively mentoring and developing your team. Overseeing your team’s capacity, you will also be responsible for resource management and recruitment where required.
This is a role for an experienced Digital Account Director with a solid agency background, who understands the nuances of agency life.
We’re a truly Jammy agency, with a fantastic working environment, down to earth, supportive culture and quality creative output. We offer generous holiday allowance, continuous training, flexible working and performance related bonuses.
We’re a close-knit team and the agency is energetic and fast-paced, so you’ll need a good sense of humour and a work ethic in line with our ambitions.
In addition, you’ll need:
- A track record of delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies in agency for both b2b and b2c clients. Experience of the Financial Services industry is ideal but not essential.
- Proven experience in cultivating long-term relationships at the highest level
- Proven experience in growing and developing client accounts through strategic recommendations
- Experience of leading delivery teams
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work collaboratively
- A strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a small agency
- To love what you do. We really care about the work, and our Jammers. We want someone who feels the same way and will champion both the agency, and our clients
- Deliver exceptional client services, prioritising and managing clients’ expectations, whilst monitoring client satisfaction
- Working with our Client Services Director, set and lead digital marketing strategies, ensuring the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns, guiding and advising clients of best practice based on results
- Ensure the effective management of client budgets and content distribution for maximum results
- Monitoring clients’ industries, immersing yourself in their industry news / pain points
- Ensure compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Accountability for revenue, profitability and growth
- Mentor team members and develop their skill set in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital agency
- Digital native, expertise in all digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Experience of fully integrated solutions, including PR and offline activity is desirable but not essential
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience of cultivating senior client relationships
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience of growing revenues and effectively managing campaign budgets
- Proven experience in leading new business pitches
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Management reporting experience essential
Above all we’re looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and rewarding work environment
- A great team and support network
- Autonomy to bring your own creativity to the mix
- A bonus structure
- Very generous holidays
- Flexible working
- Continuous training
- An office dog!
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre