The PHA Group is a leading, independent public relations, social media, and digital marketing agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham.
Founded in 2005 by former newspaper editor Phil Hall, PHA boasts an impressive client roster spanning the consumer, corporate, and reputation spaces.
Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work, and we’re hiring!
About the role
We are currently looking for a PR Account Manager to join our fast-growing Technology department, predominantly with skills and knowledge in the fintech, crypto, blockchain, and NFT sectors. The Technology division is currently growing its capabilities in these sectors and is seeking someone to help lead on accounts and win business. We are after someone who has knowledge and expertise in these areas, both here in the UK and abroad, backed by strong account management skills.
- Understanding of the private equity industry, including fundraising for businesses (Seed to Series A and eventual IPO) and government regulations
- Knowledge and awareness of the key blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFT trends
- Experience creating and leading thought leadership and commentary campaigns on finance/investment topics
- Copywriting experience for finance and investment media titles
- Established relationships with the blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT press would be a bonus
What you will be doing
- Delivery of high-quality coverage, achieving higher level pieces of coverage
- Day to day client contact
- Responsibility for running accounts with support from the account lead, including:
- Delivering and evolving the strategy
- Developing ideas to keep the account fresh and client engaged
- Day to day lead for all client communication
- Managing timelines
- Accountability for delivery
- Developing a strategy for contract renewals
- Delivery of campaign strategy from brainstorm through to implementation and delivery
- Proactively identifying new ideas for existing clients and upselling where possible
- Ownership of client reporting and ensuring delivery of KPIs and longevity of client relationship
- Identify, escalate, and solve issues on accounts
- Contribution to new business to include sourcing own leads for new clients, proposal preparation, and pitch involvement
- Develop commercial awareness, with a focus on understanding client contract breaks and working to grow commercial value of client portfolio through upselling
- Support junior team members on accounts (where relevant)
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 wow bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, 4% matched pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, regular fundraising initiative
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAseOut
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sport events, afternoon brews
Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work!
If you're looking for a new role in Sales & Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Technology PR, Sport & Fitness PR, Entrepreneur & Business PR, Consumer & Lifestyle PR, get in touch today!
If you would like to be part of the PHA family, send your CV to rubyK@thephagroup.com, apply via LinkedIn or our website.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the communications and digital marketing industries. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.