We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to help us scale up our presence and help us achieve our exciting and ambitious growth plans.
The day to day responsibilities includes managing and developing client projects and the day to day running of accounts, providing strategic input to grow these accounts, delivering excellent client service at all times; build positive, longstanding and profitable relationships with internal departments and external partners. In addition, you will support the wider team ensuring all briefs are carried out, achieving the highest client satisfaction.
We are a close-knit team and need a capable person to ensure the agency runs like clockwork. A positive can-do attitude and ability to multi-task will set you up very well for supporting the team. You’ll be working through all aspects of marketing activity, liaising internally and externally to make sure everything runs smoothly.
You will be instrumental in the day to day client servicing, supporting the delivery of marketing projects for our clients. You will have fantastic people skills, excellent relationship building skills and an exemplary work ethic. Excellent organisational skills are a must. This is a senior-level role, and you will need a degree in marketing or similar, as well 4-5 years experience working in an agency, coupled with lots of ambition.
Personal skills required
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Work well in teams as well as individually
- First-class problem-solving capabilities
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Ability to pass on and share knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Technical skills required
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent eye for proofreading
- Confident in the use of Microsoft / Adobe packages
- Driving licence
- Experience in delivering high profile campaigns
- Create and maintain a high profile internally and externally, gaining respect and credibility.
- To be proactive in maximising account opportunities, across all the agency services.
- To be an impactful deputy for the Head of Client services in their absence.
- To contribute to the development of your dedicated accounts.
- To manage a diversity of communication campaigns from start to finish, strategically, creatively, against objectives and including review of results.
- To effectively contribute to the business as usual activity, strategic proposals and agency new business.
- Excellence in writing project proposals and presenting them to the client.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- To be capable of providing solutions to problems arising in client business.
- Ongoing commercial awareness and management against budgets and delivery of client billing.
- To ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality.
- To be an advocate and super user for internal platforms and processes.
- To act in the best interests of Fishtank Agency at all times, as an internal and external advocate.
- Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research.
- 4-5+ years experience actively using required skills
- Preferably an agency environment experience
What we’re offering
- Very competitive salary based on experience
- 22 Days Holiday + Birthday + Christmas to New Year
- Bonus Scheme/ assessed annually around the business’ success
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Training/Development Opportunities (particularly in Digital Marketing)
- Free Parking
- Working Flexibility
- Pension (Auto Enrolment)
- Mileage Expenses
- Childcare Vouchers
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Fish & Chip Fridays & Duvet day (Birthdays only for health reasons!)