Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search marketing agency. We work with brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility.
We are looking for a results driven individual capable of taking responsibility for your own portfolio of PPC clients including planning and execution of work to achieve client targets.
Experience in any area of paid media (paid search, paid social or display / programmatic advertising), web analytics or attribution would be highly advantageous, however, full training can be provided.
Your common tasks will include
- Manage paid search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Understanding and analyse website data from Google Analytics
- Managing paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Analyse performance provide insight and recommendations
- Write compelling ad copy to drive potential customers to our clients’ website
- Recommend website changes that will improve performance
- Liaise with our Account Managers, clients and our contacts at the search engines to resolve issues and develop campaigns
Training can also be provided to expand the role into
- Managing display campaigns on Google Ads and other programmatic platforms
- Running conversion rate optimisation projects and A/B testing
Relevant skills and experience
- Experience of managing successful Paid Media campaign (highly desirable)
- Experience of tracking / tagging set up and troubleshooting (highly desirable)
- Ability to analyse data to inform decisions and solve problems
- Desire and ability to quickly learn while on the job
- Google Skillshop certification in Google Ads Search, Display or Measurement
- Google Skillshop certification in Google Analytics
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/timescales
Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
- Plus everyone gets their birthday off
- Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
- Death in service benefit (after 1 years service)
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Mental health support and employee helpline
- Relaxed and supportive atmosphere (casual dress code)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert PPC team please email email@example.com.