Work with an award-winning organisational health consultancy. This is an exciting opportunity to manage Q5 marketing activities as part of the growing ‘Work Winning’ team of Marketing and Business Development.
The Marketing Assistant will be the ‘go to’ person on all things related to Q5 Marketing, reporting to the Marketing Lead.
Work with Q5 Marketing Lead to design and deliver the Marketing plan:
- Following the September 2021 re-launch, ensure the Q5 Style Guide is kept up to date and is reflected in all website activity
- Be the go-to person internally and externally for the website. Responsible for coordinating and uploading all updates. i.e., videos, case studies, thought leadership, people change, news and views page.
- Responsible for some website content creation using technical tools ie video, interactive surveys, report design and creation (InDesign), survey design (Survey Monkey), event invites (Mail Chimp).
- Work with our external creative agency to maximise website capability. This would include researching and putting forward proposals on SEO, PPC, Chat Function and Recite Me.
- Track website performance and manage the dashboard to ensure Q5 achieves its metrics
Digital Marketing Planning and Execution
Work with colleagues to plan out, develop and activate the year-round digital marketing plan, taking on board internal and external input:
- Currently focused on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Heavily orientated to the UK but also proactively represent all other global office activity
- ‘Police’ branded documents to ensure guidelines adherence and where required develop new templates or collateral to support current style guides (eg Q5er’s LinkedIn banners, imagery, video guidelines).
- Create visual content including images, short videos, infographics, headlines and written pieces to show case Q5’s thought leadership, culture and expertise as required.
- Pro-actively coordinate with Q5’s marketing partners ie Consultancy.org & BABinc to share our latest articles, videos and news via their platform and social media channels.
Q5 External Monthly Webinar and Ah hoc Roundtable Support
- Responsible for uploading invites to Eventbrite, setting up Teams link, writing invitation and thank you emails for attendees and panellists.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management of each webinar including, confirming date, time title, facilitator, and panellists, creating the slide wear, script and managing the chat function during the webinar. Responsible for ensuring all material is properly filed in the marketing folder.
- As required, support colleague in the creation of visual content and advertising our Q5 webinars including boosting content to relevant audiences. Review activity to ensure it continually improves and we get 100+ attendees per webinar.
Ad Hoc Marketing Support
- Be responsive to ad hoc internal requests for brochureware, posters and awards submissions.
Pop Up Consultancy Support
- As required support in providing general marketing and digital marketing expertise and analysis for clients.
- Create a digital marketing dashboard (social media & website) to provide insights and ensure continuous improvement in our approach to social media.
- Based off data, make monthly recommendations for improvements to activity, both in terms of internal processes and external activities.
- Present findings to Q5ers to educate and develop their understanding of digital marketing
- Take a pro-active role in running or supporting relevant marketing projects across the year ie CRM, email marketing improvements, email sign offs, SEO management and effectiveness, Recite Me, and chat function for the website.
General Skills required
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Capabilities in Planning, Plan Ma