OPEN Media are recruiting for a Head of Marketing to lead and manage the marketing department.
The role will include managing the current team, implementing the annual marketing strategy and working closely with the sales team to promote our premium OOH networks and raise awareness of the OPEN Media brand across the UK.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the Marketing team, including CSR, Insights and Brand Partnerships. You will feel comfortable creating annual strategies and managing budgets to ensure maximum exposure for the business.
OPEN Media grew financially by 105% in 2021 - this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a company growing at an accelerated rate year on year. This individual needs to align with People, Place and Planet's company strategy and the overarching mission statement of Changing Outdoor. As well as the below requirements, OPEN are looking for someone with a keen interest in teamwork and social and environmental commitments.
- Managing the current marketing and insight team.
- Creating annual Marketing strategy that factors in Brand awareness, Brand Partnerships, Insights and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Work with Marketing team on calendar of events
- Work closely with the Sales team on Sales/Marketing initiatives to boost brand awareness
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the Marketing plan if necessary
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Report on the effectiveness of Marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilise data for Marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation’s databases and external data, working closely with the Insights Department
- Identify new business opportunities
- Conduct market research studies
- Work closely with clients on collaborative campaigns
- Build relationships with OOH specialists and agency marketing departments
- Setting departmental and individual KPIs within the team
- Proactive Marketing ideas
- Present and report monthly findings to senior stake holders
- Hands on experience running successful Marketing campaigns
- 7+ years experience in a Marketing role (Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager preferably)
- Experience managing a team of 3 or more
- Experience managing an effective PR strategy
- Experience with Brand Partnerships
- Experience using Insights and research within Marketing
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A keen interest in CSR/D&I activities and forward-thinking business
The initial months of this role will be based in the Liverpool headquarters, with opportunity to later create a hybrid-working environment between Liverpool and Manchester depending on preference. The role also includes frequent trips to London.
You'll also receive excellent benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme paid once a year bonus based on company results
- Bonus scheme for department targets achieved
- £1,000 annual learning fund
- Competitive pension scheme: 6% employer / 3% employee contribution
- 16 hours paid volunteering time per year
- 4 Wellness Days p.a – 4 annual paid days to encourage switching off the screen, recuperating & investing in yourself with activities such as exercise/reading etc.
- Gym / online memberships
- WFH / Flexible working
- Private Health care
About OPEN Media
- OPEN Media our a media owner who operate within the Outdoor / Out of Home Industry
- Have a team of 13 over two cities Liverpool and London
- Have 30+ screens across 7 cities – see here - https://openmedia.uk.com/locations/
- People lead company – see here
To apply, please send a cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org