Summit is a Changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, we have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, business agility, genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients. As a Senior Paid Media Account Manager, you’ll be overseeing the strategy of blue chip clients whilst managing and supporting the delivery team.
With support from fellow Summiteers, you will develop and executive campaigns in line with client objectives, guiding inputs and coaching your team along the way. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role.
You will enjoy being a proactive team player who is motivated, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload. You should be able to jump in and execute changes when required, whilst being able to take a step back and lead on solutions for challenges.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Lead your paid social/paid media delivery team and take responsibility for ensuring great performance in line with client objectives across Google and Microsoft Ads, various social media platforms and/or Affiliate platforms.
- Own the day-to-day execution of the strategy and ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget.
- Prioritise challenges and manage key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assist your Account Director in developing relationships and maintaining consistent communication with clients.
- Be the main point of contact for the client, ensuring your team are delivering the strategy in line your client’s KPIs and challenging their approach where necessary.
- Support and manage channel execs and managers, assisting and mentoring their development.
- Attend and lead regular client calls to discuss performance and actions.
- Keep up to date with changes in the paid media landscape, adopting new tactics to improve client performance and meet client goals.
- Add value and expertise and gain a clear view of marketing performance.
Summiteers are asked to attend our office in the C4DI complex in Hull, Fruit Market 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. For the right candidate, we may also consider greater flexibility around office time.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Experience managing paid media campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads, with Shopping experience (3 years+)
- Experience in executing paid marketing campaigns across platforms including, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest. Experience across Affiliate Marketing would also be beneficial. If you have experience in one or two, we can help you to develop in the others.
- Experience using a suite of core paid media performance and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager or Google Ads.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders, adapting to different personalities allowing for effective communication.
- Experience in line managing junior team members.
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail with a track record of analysing performance.
- Interest in and knowledge of up-to-date paid media best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
What can we offer you?
At Summit, we’re friendly, professional and focused around our people. We look for candidates that embody our core values and strive for greatness. If that’s you, we can offer you progression opportunities within an established performance marketing agency where you’ll always be encouraged to think big.
As a reward for your time and dedication, we will offer you a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits including:
- 25 days' holiday per year plus bank holidays (even more if you stick with us)
- Your birthday off every year
- Discounts and benefits platform (from groceries to supercars)
- Flexible working
- £250 per year learn something new
- Free parking in the city centre
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Royal London pension
- Life assurance
- Office perks
If you are interested in kick-starting your online marketing career, click the link below - we look forward to hearing from you.
Successful candidates must have and be able to evidence their right to work in the UK. No speculative agency CVs please.