We’re on the hunt for an experienced Account Director to join our client services team, someone who can partner with our clients to help them realise their ambitions.
You’ll play a key role in developing and nurturing client relationships, and through the delivery of quality creative work, you’ll support our clients in growing their business. You’ll be regularly involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
We work with amazing clients on some really exciting projects, so you’ll be joining a team that’s done things like:
- Worked with Greggs and PlayStation UK to deliver a unique and memorable collaboration that was crowned GQ’s Coolest Thing of The Week
- Developed an award-winning behavioural change campaign to help reduce the spread of Covid in the North East
- Helped build a new brand and digital experience for regional tourism for Visit Northumberland
- Gained insight to create a pan-European campaign to build awareness for a well-known paint brand
- Worked closely with the Integrated Covid Hub to shape the way in which the North East engages with residents to remain vigilant to help reduce the spread of Covid
- Previous experience working in a creative agency in a senior role
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Confidence, approachability and a talent for presenting ideas and strategies
- The ability to plan and develop a portfolio of client accounts
- Be someone who can understand and support our clients’ overall business aims and objectives
- Be financially minded, ensuring agency commercials are the number one priority to drive growth
- Be someone our clients and partners can rely on and turn to for guidance and strategic direction
- Have an in-depth understanding of insight-gathering practices and how insight-led strategies and creative solutions can deliver effectiveness
- Be driven by effectiveness – for our clients and for Drummond Central
- Be able to remain calm when the pressure is on
- Most importantly, you should have ambition, a great sense of humour, and be able to hold your own in a busy agency environment.
Sound like someone you know? If you have ambitions to deliver amazing, world-class, super-effective work, we want you on our team. Don’t be shy – get in touch.
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Account Director’
Drummond Central is a progressive, open-minded company. Your gender identity or expression, religion, skin colour, sexuality, race, age or disability will make absolutely no difference to whether you get to work with us or not. If you’re ambitious and talented, then we’re interested and we look forward to getting to know you.