Are you Jam hot? We are looking for a motivated and proactive Social Media Manager to join our outstanding team of Jammers in Manchester.
Working closely with the Social Media Director you will be part of a social media team in a fast paced agency managing national and regional accounts for established brands within the Personal Finance (we’re talking pet insurance and travel insurance), FinTech and Recycling sectors.
You will be responsible for delivering social media strategies for our clients, helping them achieve their digital goals.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will be involved with campaign delivery as well as managing a team of Social Media Execs. The role is varied and demonstrated experience is required across planning social media schedules, implementing paid social activity, pitching to influencers, briefing creatives and videographers, working on new business proposals as well as monitoring performance and creating meaningful client reports.
- Manage a small team of Social Media Execs and support them in their career development.
- Regularly communicate with clients through weekly performance calls and monthly meetings.
- Work closely with our creative team to bring ideas to life for social media planners.
- Manage campaigns involving videographers and influencers.
- Monitor clients’ industries and immerse yourself in their business news.
- Draft and implement best-in-class social media content that aligns with broader marketing activity.
- Implement paid social media campaigns.
- Measure and report on the performance of all campaign activity, refining as necessary
- Regularly produce insightful, client-facing reports and talk clients through the results eloquently, demonstrating an understanding of learnings and how you’ll use those to improve going forward
- Participation in new business pitches.
- Support the Social Media Director to achieve KPIs across all accounts.
- 3+ years agency experience.
- Demonstrable experience implementing social media campaigns across both organic and paid.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Strong planning skills.
- Be up to date on latest trends.
- Proven experience of TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A good understanding of B2B and B2C marketing.
- Ability to present work in a meaningful way directly to clients and internal teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Experience of project management software, such as Monday’s preferable but not essential.
- Experience with tools and software to track activity and results, such as Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Hootsuite
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work with leading brands
- A positive and fun work environment
- A great team and support network
- Autonomy to bring your own ideas to the mix
- A bonus structure
- Generous holidays
- Flexible working, including WFH
- Continuous training with an allocated training budget
- An office dog!
If you’ve got what it takes to become our next Jammer, send your CV and details of current salary to email@example.com