We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Senior Account Manager (SAM) to join our rapidly growing business-to-business (B2B) marketing and communications agency located in the heart of Manchester.
As part of the Client Service team, you will lead a series of projects on one of the agency's key clients. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong client relationship and coordinating the delivery of brilliance that exceeds our client’s expectations.
This role will suit an ambitious candidate wanting to help drive significant campaigns for companies at the forefront of scientific innovations in the UK and globally.
- Lead a large client account and maintain an excellent strategic overview of all projects.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Anticipate and manage project challenges.
- Contribute to strategic planning meetings to drive organic growth.
- Coordinate and mentor the team effectively and delegate tasks appropriately, to encourage autonomy and project ownership.
- Motivate and mentor the team, ensuring quality of work reaches the highest standard.
- Responsible for all financial aspects e.g. budget development, invoicing and forecasting.
- Proactive to developments within your client’s company, industry and competitors.
- Liaise with media contacts, identifying new opportunities for clients and delivery.
- New business proposals.
- A degree in marketing or life sciences.
- At least 2 year's experience in a B2B agency or marketing role, communications, or similar field.
- Strong project and financial management experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability and confidence to work collaboratively with clients and develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Enthusiastic about marketing communications and highly adaptive, being able to learn about new marketing trends and science and technology industries - often at short notice.
- Highly organised and comfortable with leading multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable reviewing and editing content, analysing data and reporting.
- Marketing or communications experience within life sciences.
- Editorial and media planning experience.
- Experience in or knowledge of website user experience optimisation.
- Digital marketing and social media knowledge or experience.
- Analysis and reporting expertise.
- 23 days of holidays plus bank holidays
- Work from anywhere policy - work from home, the office or a home away from home
- Central Manchester office located in the stylish NEO building
- Notch Labs - regularly hosted personal and professional training sessions to facilitate your continued growth
- Wellness sessions - including a one-on-one meeting with a specialist to create a personalised wellness plan
- Giving back - the opportunity to join Notch CSR program which aims to make science more accessible, support our home city of Manchester, and make Notch Communications more green
- Extensive Healthcare package
- Access to the Perkbox global benefits and rewards platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site gym
- Summer and Christmas parties!
For more information about this opportunity, or to submit your application (consisting of a CV and covering letter), please contact: Emily Wells - Job ref: 1254: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES - thank you.