We’re Duo Consulting – an ambitious new PR consultancy headquartered in the North West. We’re on the hunt for an Associate Director who would relish the rare opportunity and challenge of a leadership role in a start-up environment.
Joining us at an exciting time, you will be instrumental in our next phase of growth, building on the work we already do for clients like Codat, Deputy and WorkNest.
Our consultancy works with businesses across tech, fintech, professional services and education. We’re proud to work with those that are making a positive impact – from pioneering new technology, products and services, to enabling the best educational experiences and workplace cultures. With our senior consultative approach, we develop and activate strategies that help our clients communicate directly to audiences that matter.
Our clients span innovative and growing UK companies as well as international firms landing and expanding in the UK and in Europe. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses, forging close and trusted working relationships with executive leadership, marketing and comms teams. We join them in their journey.
With roots established by our founding director in 2019, we are now entering a period of our business’ journey filled with opportunity, with ambitious growth plans following our consultancy brand launch.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from our experienced consulting directors, and as a team member working from brand-new offices in Altrincham, you’ll help shape the culture and ambition of our company.
While advertising as a full-time position, we are also open to discussion with part-time applicants.
As an Associate Director at Duo Consulting you will:
- Be part of our consultancy’s leadership team contributing to the strategic direction of our business;
- Lead a portfolio of clients working with our full-time team and consulting directors;
- Develop insight-led strategy and planning, and be hands on with retained and project-based delivery for both our UK and international clients;
- Draw on your career experience in PR and Communications or Media to provide counsel and insight to clients, advising in their best interests on matters of reputation, brand awareness and integration with Marketing.
- Be a strong operator with all stakeholders, with an ability to forge and nurture relationships;
- Have the ability to lead new business proposals, and work with Duo’s founding director on a pipeline of marketing, new business and organic growth activity;
- Have a stake in our journey toward B Corp Certification and other environmental and social goals for our business;
- Have the opportunity to work alongside senior colleagues from agency and in-house backgrounds to help fulfil your potential at this stage in your career and identify your future path.
Ideally you will possess the following experience / skills:
- A wealth of knowledge gained working in a PR agency/consultancy, in-house communications team, and/or media environment;
- A track record of showing ambition – taking responsibility for client success, new business, and personal and team development;
- Superb attention to detail – strong written and verbal communication is a must;
- Experience working with C-level stakeholders, advising on reputational issues and opportunities, understanding and briefing business leaders;
- Strong knowledge of the UK business, public relations and media landscape, preferably with experience in tech, fintech, professional services or education.
- A starting salary in the region of £60,000 to £75,000, level depending on experience
- Annual performance-based / target-based bonus
- Permanent contract, working full-time Monday to Friday (we are open to discussion with part-time applicants)
- Flexible working, with option to work from home 1 or 2 days per week combined with working from our new offices in Altrincham (South Manchester)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Regular team socials
- Wellness package with gym membership option.
To apply, please email your CV and a short covering letter to Dan Sheridan: email@example.com
Strictly no agency submissions or calls.