Incredibly inventive? Doggedly detirmed? Definitely down-to earth?
Sounds like you might fit in.
As Account Director you will oversee the day to day requirements needed to ensure the smooth delivery of all client projects, ensuring they meet client expectations, delivered on time and within budget. As well as supporting client growth, through nurturing accounts and building account strategies.
You'll manage the relationship with our clients directly with the support of the client service team and balance the needs of the customer with Tall’s goals.
You’ll ensure you are fully aware of the clients goals, values and have a good understanding of their business. You’ll manage client accounts and work along-side the Head of Client Services to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Have a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges so you can develop market insight to support the planning and creative processes
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic input, both in projects and at meetings
- Leading the team to translate marketing objectives into briefs and creative strategies
- Create and present detailed proposals and strategies to clients
- Support and running of workshops, including planning, presenting and recording of the sessions
- Collaborate closely with the project management team to manage client budgets and plan against agency forecasts and resourcing
- Develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact
- Take responsibility for the client service teams successful interpretation of client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output
- Manage updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Manage budgets alongside the delivery team, ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using our software to inform planning
- Understand agency process
- Successfully manage clients across a variety of sectors
- Show competence in principles of marketing and advertising
- Delivering multiple campaigns
- Clear and confident presentations
- Excellent communication
- Great organisational and time management
- Attention to detail
- Competent in preparing quotes and proposals
- Problem solving
- Be analytical
- Great relationship building with clients
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- The ambition to make a difference and be passionate about digital
- Self confident, presentable and very articulate
- Good, hard working attitude
- Team player
- Plenty of initiative with a willingness to bring new ideas and approaches
- Honest, open and down-to-earth
- Health care plan
- Increased holiday days every year
- Regular team lunches & night outs
- A birthday duvet day
- The annual agency away day
Want to help us create magic? We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies or job boards.